About the BreatheCon Swag Design Contest
This year we want to see what the CF community looks like to you! BreatheCon is an event where everyone feels welcome and can make connections beyond our disease. We know that together we can make a difference and change what it means to have CF. “What does the CF community look like to you?” is the prompt to guide your artwork design for this year’s contest. Here’s a list of phrases to get your wheels turning as you think about your design:
- Alone but together
- A seat at the table
- Room for everyone
- We are all different AND can make a difference to each other
- Reimagining community
Finalists Notified: On or before June 12, 2020
- Image must fit within a 7 inch (height) x 10 inch (width) space.
- Limit your submission to three (3) colors.
- You may also incorporate a fourth color, using the blue from the BreatheCon logo. BreatheCon Logo Color Codes (CMYK - C85 M10 Y0 K0, RGB -R0 G153 B215, HEX - #0099D7)
- Consider that the design will be printed on fabric - bold lines will work better than a sketch!
- Sign your artwork! You are welcome and encouraged to include your signature on your submission.
- Artwork must be original and intended solely for the purpose of this contest.
In 200 words or less, write an artist statement to tell us a bit more about what you have drawn and how it answers the question, “What does the CF community look like to you?” The description of your artwork will be visible to the public should you become a finalist or win.
A. Complete the online entry form.
B. Submit your artwork. Upload your design to the contest site as a .jpg, jpeg, png, svg, ai, psd, or eps.
- Artistic skill:
Based on artistic merit.
- Creativity and originality:
Unique approach to the submission and representation of the contest theme, "What does the CF community look like to you?"
- Contest theme communication:
How well the contest theme is expressed in both the artwork and the supporting statement.
- Submissions that are not original works intended for the sole purpose of this contest and submissions that contain logos will be disqualified.
- Only one submission per artist. Only the first submission entered for each artist will be considered, and any additional submissions will be disqualified.
- Please read through contest rules for more information.
- Submissions that appear to be an endorsement of a particular CF treatment or therapy will be disqualified.